Thursday 26 October 2017

1st layer sewn down

Rather late for the Friday night sew in report. I was also sewing a little on slow Sunday sewing. This rotten head cold is reluctant to leave. I have spent time clearing up my sewing room, not finding the silk ribbon I was looking for but finding other mislaid things.
I have now sewn the lower layer of stems and leaves to the block and hopefully I'll get the next layer pinned down before tea preparation.
The weather is a bit cooler and overcast, I don't even feel like my daily walk.    So a couple of paracetamol and on with the pinning.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alcea Rosea i hope you are feeling better soon,love your block xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better too....Isn't something how we find lost things when we clean our sewing rooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better by now. Your block is pretty so far!

    ReplyDelete